About the Company:
We are a firm with a single limited partner, the George Kaiser Family Foundation. This relationship allows us to draw on a deep network of fund managers, entrepreneurs, philanthropists, and thought leaders who share a similar mission of cultivating a more vibrant and inclusive Tulsa.
Our mission is not only to drive returns and create jobs in Tulsa, but also to be an example to the world of inclusion, equality, and equity across all races, genders, educational backgrounds, and socioeconomic statuses. We believe in leading by example and are proud of the diversity of our team and expect the same from our portfolio.
Much of our company culture is all hands on deck, so to be successful in this role you must have the mentality that no task is too large or too small. You will be receiving a continuous flow of new projects and we need someone we can trust to own them completely. Being detail-oriented and comfortable in ambiguity are a must! If you enjoy solving problems, managing projects, and working collaboratively in a fast paced environment, this may be the role for you! No two days will be alike, and you will get to partner with all team members to increase their capacity and help ensure their success.
- Project Management
- Managing Company-wide CRM
- Multi-calendar and Inbox Management
- Event Planning
- Drafting Communications
- Coordinating Lunch
- Restocking Pantry
- Ordering Swag
- Monitoring Security
- Experience with project management or operations
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Able to juggle multiple projects and tasks with efficiency and a good attitude
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Posses high growth potential with a willingness to learn and grow
- Opportunity to gain expertise in live venture capital deals
- Exposure to fund-of-fund venture capital deals
- Opportunity to learn from and be mentored by both successful entrepreneurs and investors
- Flexibility in schedule and working style
- Exposure to economic development and philanthropic work alongside one of the largest philanthropic organizations in the world
- Highly competitive compensation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Atento connects great companies to great people with the mission to grow Tulsa’s community.