Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Director of Marketing and Communications
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Status: Full-time, regular, exempt
Who you are:
As Atento Capital’s Digital Marketing Manager, you oversee the strategy and delivery of internal and external digital marketing. Always keeping our core value of “people first” at the forefront, you will highlight our investments, portfolio, and Atentans at events, conferences, ecosystem initiatives, and on various digital platforms. In addition, you will contribute to developing key partnerships, programs, and our overall brand messaging with the marketing and communications team.
You have a passion for content creation across all of Atento’s owned media platforms and any external media. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you thrive as a process-oriented and autonomous leader in a fast-paced environment.
As the Digital Marketing Manager:
- You will work with the Director of Marketing and Communications to plan and assess new content needs based on upcoming projects and events, review existing content for application in the current strategy (audit), measure engagement through diverse content streams, and align to strategic goals
- You’ll develop, manage, and publish content for the website, newsletters, podcast, and social media accounts end to end as well as any external digital marketing initiatives that may arise
- You’ll support the digital promotion of events, founder announcements, timely moments, and other ad-hoc events during the year
- You will create activations for channels that tie into events, new research, and digital content
- You leverage analytics to assess and drive traffic from target audiences through organic SEO and community engagement; determine content mix, and optimize the content on site
- You will manage the website and social media content calendar and update requests via Monday.com
- You will field incoming requests through website inbox, social media correspondence from the community, email bounce backs, and determine action with partners
- You will ghostwrite introductions, investment announcements, and summaries, and review/iterate content with the partners’ review and approval
- You’ll catalog, tag, and link content on our website by type, topic area, and deployment
- You’ll create editorial calendar content aligned to strategic goals, external events (such as the Olympics or Earth Day), internal events (such as a Holiday Party Event), and other relevant drivers of social activity, including but not limited to photography, videography, interviewing guests, etc.
- You will monitor engagement, followers, and other KPIs to support social goals using an analytics platform
- You’ll seek ways to partner with the portfolio company’s social team to share relevant content across channels
- You may work with other community content marketing managers to cross-pollinate social channels
- You may work with an agency on the strategy and execution of video content
- As needed, you will work with third parties on rights/approvals to publish content to the website and on social channels
As our Ideal Digital Marketing Manager, you:
- Have a BA/BS (ideally in Business, Marketing)
- Have 3+ years of marketing experience
- Are aligned with Atento’s Core Values of People First, Curious, Humble, Exceptionality
- Are experienced with working with agility on a small team
- Are flexible in all respects, be it hours worked as well as the level of responsibility of tasks
- Understand that no mission is too large or too small to undertake and undertake with a can-do attitude of excellence.
- Have powerful writing and collaboration skills
- Are passionate about human performance
- Are comfortable and conversant with major social platforms and social analytics
- Are experienced with Sprout Social
- Have a working understanding of venture capital and startups
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, based on fitting experience, an annual salary of $60,000-70,000 + bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Atento offers a 401(k) plan and student loan repayment for qualifying terms
- We have unlimited PTO, paid sick time, and paid leave
Who We Are:
Atento is more than just our name. It is who we are. Atento is the Spanish word for Helpful, and that is what we strive to be every day, living by the philosophy of “doing well by doing good.” We are a small team of Atentans incredibly passionate about what we do in our local community—a community we believe is a hidden gem and destination for entrepreneurs, the tech community, and top talent.
As a venture capital organization, our Marketing & Communications, Investments, and Operations teams work closely together to drive growth and returns within Tulsa. Specifically, our investment focus lies on venture funds, non-local and local direct startups, and economic development programming—all with a strong lens toward diversity. We seek to maximize our impact on others while simultaneously creating tremendous value for our investment partners, founders, and community. Using our community connections, deep commitment to entrepreneurship, and vision to scale technology in Tulsa, we invest in hard-working entrepreneurs and personally help them build their companies here.
If you are excited about working in a fast-paced, startup-esque environment where you will learn oodles about venture capital while driving revolutionary entrepreneurial development in a burgeoning tech hub, we want to meet you.
Atento COVID-19 Policy:
Atento requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This vaccine requirement is subject to the Americans with Disabilities Act and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act exceptions.