Who we are:
Atento is more than just our name. It is who we are. Atento is the Spanish word for Helpful, and that is what we strive to be every day, living by the philosophy of “doing well by doing good.” We are a small team of Atentans incredibly passionate about what we do in our local community—a community we believe is a hidden gem and destination for entrepreneurs, the tech community, and top talent.
As a venture capital organization, our Investments and Operations teams work closely together to drive growth and returns within the city of Tulsa and Northwest Arkansas . Specifically, our investment focus lies on venture funds, non-local and local direct startups, and economic development programming—all with a strong lens towards diversity. We seek to maximize our impact on others while simultaneously creating tremendous value for our investment partners, founders, and community. Using our community connections, deep commitment to entrepreneurship, and vision to scale technology in Tulsa, we invest in hardworking entrepreneurs and personally help them build their companies here.
If you are excited about working in a fast-paced, startup-esque environment where you will learn oodles about venture capital while driving revolutionary entrepreneurial development in a burgeoning tech hub, we want to meet you.
In this role you are:
The driver of our work and relationships with our marketing consultant and PR agency, key communication partners, and Atento leadership team to execute on a mission aligned marketing strategy that includes social media campaigns, website branding, public relations policies and engagement, podcast strategy, and other marketing activities you will determine to be essential to Atento’s success. As Atento’s brand champion, you’re a natural multi-tasker and great communicator with a passion for all things tech. You will manage our social media campaigns and presence as well as the strategies determined with our leadership and marketing partners across multiple platforms including using data to determine efficacy and adjusting according to needs and feedback.
As the Manager of Digital Communications and Marketing:
- You will execute on our marketing strategy based on needs, goals, and available resources and manage the fund’s marketing communication
- You will manage our press relations influenced by trends, feedback, and agencies across venture and tech ecosystems
- You will own and manage the production and execution of content including but not limited to our website, email, podcast, newsletter, blogs, videos, social media channels, and promotional campaigns
- You will reach intended outcomes and generate a strong return on investment using data from all platforms and campaigns tracking engagement and effectiveness of your strategy; you’re prepared to adjust direction to optimize performance and maintain high engagement
- You’re an expert in our mission alignment and work closely with our management, investments team, and marketing partners to understand our target audience and needs; through multiple platforms and forms on online and in-person event coordination you will grow our audience and build community
- You’re our brand guardian and expert of our visual identity. You will lead our team and creative agency partners/suppliers in regular meetings and throughout ongoing projects to create goal and brand aligned materials and experiences
- You will always have an eye towards growth; growth in our communications, the size of our marketing campaigns
- You have 5+ years experience in a related role in marketing or branding or working directly in venture capital, a startup, or an accelerator
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing, communications or journalism or an equivalent area of study
- You have a proven success in public relations, content creation, brand management, and design fundamentals and are confident in your decision making
- You’re an expert in digital marketing, tactics, and operations across multiple platforms including but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube and can turn strategies and goals into actions and products
- You’re dedicated to supporting the space of entrepreneurship, technology, and innovation
- You’re an autonomous self-starter who can also work collaboratively across teams/departments and geographies
- You can write and edit your work as well as the work of others, are open to feedback, and can clearly explain your reasoning
- You’re dedicated to and based in Tulsa, OK and/or Northwest Arkansas
- You have an analytical mind that can evaluate performance, synthesize and summarize content for different audiences and course adjust while remaining upbeat and courteous
- You’re a visionary who understands the impact of good project planning, strong relationships, and attention to detail
- You’re ready for a fast-paced environment calling for your creativity, dedication, tech savviness, and willingness to learn
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, based on fitting experience annual salary of $60 – $75,000 base + bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Atento offers a 401(k) plan and student loan repayment for qualifying terms
- We have unlimited PTO, paid sick time, and paid leave