We're looking for Fellows for Cohort II of the Atento Fellowship (formerly the Atento University Investment Fellowship)!
What will you do as an Atento Fellow?
- You'll represent your campus (and those in the surrounding area) in recruiting both into our investment pipeline and for our pitch competition in March.
- You'll participate in weekly meetings, both to discuss startups in the pipeline with other fellows but also community and training events.
- You'll complete GoingVC, an industry-leading training program in the world of venture capital.
- You'll join us in Tulsa for both a training weekend and Tulsa Tech Weekend.
- You'll be a part of a top-notch community of students in venture.
- You'll be the face of Atento Capital on your campus.
What are we looking for?
- You're enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree-granting program at a US university.
- You're excited at the prospect of discovering the next rocketship startup on your campus, exploring new ideas, and learning about new markets.
- You're passionate about Atento’s mission of investing in diverse and inclusive job creation opportunities.
- You're a team player with insatiable curiosity, are fiercely collaborative, and are comfortable working in ambiguity.
- You have strong time-management, organization, and communication skills.
- You're able to juggle multiple projects and tasks with efficiency and a positive attitude.
- You've got high growth potential and a willingness to learn and grow.
- You're pursuing a career in venture capital or startups.
- You're majoring in business or engineering.
- You're a leader in your campus' entrepreneurship, venture, and/or startup community.
How will the Fellowship benefit me?
- You will gain expertise in venture capital investments, entrepreneurial development, startup, and corporate recruitment, and business management/operations.
- We'll connect you with mentors in the form of successful entrepreneurs and investors.
- We'll put you right in the middle of economic development and philanthropic work with well-resourced opportunities to create social impact.
- We'll host you in our home of Tulsa, OK twice over the course of the fellowship.
- We'll provide a $1000 check if you find a startup that participates in the pitch competition during Tulsa Tech Weekend.
- We'll invite top performers to a final-round interview for internships with the Atento investment team.
What do previous interns say?
“Being at Atento changed my life!”
“Atento Capital allows me to bring my full self to work every day, and I always know that I’m adding real value to multiple branches of the company.”
“Atento offers you lots of freedom to take initiative and pursue the work that is most interesting to you. It’s so different from a traditional corporate setting in the best way!”
“They not only are genuinely invested in my personal and professional growth, but they also are the best kind of people. No one else matches their conviction that we don’t rise unless we rise together.”