We're looking for Fellows for Cohort III of the Atento Fellows Program!
What you'll do as an Atento Fellow:
- You'll represent your campus (and those in the surrounding area) in recruiting both into our investment pipeline and for our pitch competition in March.
- You'll participate in weekly meetings, both to discuss startups in the pipeline with other fellows and also community and training events.
- You'll complete GoingVC, an industry-leading training program in the world of venture capital.
- You'll join us in Tulsa for two training weekends and our annual university pitch competition.
- You'll be a part of a top-notch community of students in venture.
- You'll be the face of Atento Capital on your campus.
What we're looking for:
- Atento COVID-19 Policy Atento requires all program participants be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. This vaccine requirement is subject to the Americans with Disabilities Act and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act exceptions.
- You're enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree-granting program at a US university.
- You're excited at the prospect of discovering the next rocketship startup on your campus, exploring new ideas, and learning about new markets.
- You're passionate about Atento’s mission of investing in diverse and inclusive job creation opportunities and curious about Tulsa
- You're a team player with insatiable curiosity, are fiercely collaborative, and are comfortable working in ambiguity.
- You have strong time-management, organization, and communication skills.
- You're able to juggle multiple projects and tasks with efficiency and a positive attitude.
- You've got high growth potential and a willingness to learn.
- You're actively pursuing a career in venture capital or startups or are interested in the space and innovation-related fields more broadly.
- You're a leader in your campus' entrepreneurship, venture, and/or startup community.
How the Fellowship will benefit you:
- You will gain expertise in venture capital investments, entrepreneurial development, startups, and business management/operations.
- We'll connect you with mentors in the form of successful entrepreneurs and investors.
- We'll put you right in the middle of economic development and philanthropic work with well-resourced opportunities to create social impact.
- We'll host you in our home of Tulsa, OK on three occasions over the course of the fellowship.
- We'll provide up to a $1000 stipend if you find a startup that participates in our University Pitch Competition.
- Participants successfully engaging in the Fellowship will be encouraged to apply for future Atento opportunities and benefit from an expedited interview process.
Who We Are:
Atento is more than just our name. It is who we are. Atento is the Spanish word for Helpful, and that is what we strive to be every day, living by the philosophy of “doing well by doing good.” We are a small team of Atentans incredibly passionate about what we do in our local community—a community we believe is a hidden gem and destination for entrepreneurs, the tech community, and top talent.
As a venture capital organization, our Investments and Operations teams work closely together to drive growth and returns within the city of Tulsa and NWA. Specifically, our investment focus lies on venture funds, non-local and local direct startups, and economic development programming—all with a strong lens towards diversity. We seek to maximize our impact on others while simultaneously creating tremendous value for our investment partners, founders, and community. Using our community connections, deep commitment to entrepreneurship, and vision to scale technology in Tulsa, we invest in hardworking entrepreneurs and personally help them build their companies here.
If you are excited about working in a fast-paced, startup-esque environment where you will learn oodles about venture capital while driving revolutionary entrepreneurial development in a burgeoning tech hub, we want to meet you.